Open positions in Seattle, WA
Yapta’s Product Managers are highly motivated and results-oriented individuals who can lead the delivery of new/improved global savings solutions for Yapta and our customers around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to define strategy and vision for our newly launching international business. You will work closely with business stakeholders/customers, engineering teams and leadership throughout the company in a visible role that requires you to coordinate across teams, mitigate risks and balance delivery timelines with technical constraints. You will participate in product planning and engineering processes in an agile development environment. You must have a strong drive, attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and a passion for solving hard problems.
- Develop and manage our product strategy to deliver FareIQ and RoomIQ to a global customer set.
- Deliver vision and requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding business justification.
- Drive the definition of features and shepherd them through the development process to ensure we produce products and processes that meets our customer needs and market demands.
- Partner with the sales and account managements team to understand issues and determine and prioritize appropriate solutions
- Partner with the engineering teams to ensure that our tools/processes will scale as we add new GDS, currencies and languages.
- Partner with engineering to implement improvement efforts in current product to better scale work efforts, improve efficiency and customer experience.
- Review and provide detailed feedback on functional designs and test plans for features.
- Create feature release notes and communicate feature releases to core stakeholders.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Design and develop efficient, scalable and reliable Enterprise SaaS solutions for use by some of the largest Travel brands.
- 5+ years experience as product management pro working within a travel technology organization (preferably ecommerce related).
- Experienced in gathering, refining, documenting and prioritizing business requirements.
- Experienced in launching a global product, familiar with localization and other global requirements and considerations.
- Knowledgeable of Sabre, Travelport and Amadeus GDS technologies, web services and APIs.
- Experience in software development initiatives including project planning, issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Experience in managing within an Agile development process framework.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Experience working with Tableau, manipulation of travel data, is a plus.